With the end of summer here, it’s not difficult to have that ho-hum feeling. Whether you’re feeling a bit sluggish or just need a bit of motivation, there’s no better way to end the blues than a good workout at the gym. For those that have yet to join one of Denver’s outstanding gyms, we have a bit of advice in how to select the best gym for your needs. Following is a list of the most important things when joining a Denver gym.
- Location and convenience. When you shop for a gym to join, you definitely want to choose one that is convenient. If you choose one across town, then you’ll likely have less motivation getting in the car and traveling to the gym, especially after a long tiring day. You’ll also want a gym that is open during the hours that you will be using it. Consider when you’re likely to work out, and make certain it is accommodating to your hours.
- Membership and budget. Each gym is different and you’ll want to go with a gym that offers the equipment and classes that you’d like to use and engage in, as well as one that is affordable to your budget. Check out its policy which includes its cancellation policy to ensure that you won’t be stuck with a monthly payment for years to come if you decide to quit.
- Before you join, get to know the staff. The staff should be friendly, personal trainers should be available, and there should be plenty of fitness staff ready and willing to assist you with questions regarding the facility and equipment usage. Ask about the staff’s experience and training, and make sure that they are knowledgeable and qualified.
Denver has many outstanding gyms which include:
- Cherry Creek Athletic Club
- Bally Total Fitness
- Pura Vida Fitness and Spa
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Healthy Woman Fitness
- Kinetic Fitness Studio
- Pilates of Cherry Creek
- Formula Fitness Training Studios